- Project # 1: mount pegboard to the wall in Donna’s sewing room. Done.
- Project # 2: sign up for Twitter, invite a few friends to join, piss off same. Done.
- Project # 3: vote by early mail-in ballot. Done.
- Project # 4: print a map for our friend Rudy, who’s driving to Patagonia today. Done.
- Project # 5: prepare dinner (pressure cooker pot roast). Still to do.
My God, is this what retired life is going to be like? Making lists, pretending there’s a lot to do, compulsively marking off achievements? Shoot me now.
© 2008, Paul Woodford. All rights reserved.